13th edition of the international and interdisciplinary FASHIONCLASH Festival in Maastricht
will take place from 26 – 28 November 2021 in Maastricht.
During this three-day hybrid (on- & offline program) festival, a new generation of designers and performing artists from all over the world are given the opportunity to show their work to
a broad (inter)national audience.
The program with exhibitions, fashion and theatre performances, talks, workshops and film screenings, showcases projects that explore, contextualize and celebrate contemporary fashion culture.
FASHIONCLASH Festival is all about discovering, stimulating and co-shaping current developments in fashion and opening up these developments to a wide audience. The festival program focuses on developing and presenting performative experiences in which designers are challenged to actively experiment with presentation forms and inclusive audience participation.
Participants of the festival belong to a generation of designers and artists who explore and question the boundaries of their discipline. With their works they move between the transdisciplinary domains of fashion, social design and visual arts.
The program consists of a selection from the submitted proposals and from the projects
initiated by FASHIONCLASH itself that are being developed in co-production with other
FASHIONCLASH Festival consists of a number of on- and offline program
- The Clash House: talent development trajectory and presentations from five designers
- New Fashion Narratives: a virtual showcase with performances and installations
- Fashion Film & Video: a program with fashion films, videos and digital fashion
- Open Mic Night: a theatrical evening program with performances and shows
- Talks: moderated conversations with various speakers and festival participants
- Fashion Makes Sense: participation projects ‘Stand-In’ and ‘Off the top of my head’.
- Individual Events: various own initiatives and activities to be seen at physical locations in
Maastricht, Aachen and The Hague.
FASHIONCLASH Festival is accessible to everyone through ticket sales and free activities.
The program consists of online and offline presentations. Tickets go on sale at the beginning
More information about the program, participants and ticket sales will soon be available on:
Photo cover: Courtesy -Fashionclash Festival – Antoine Peters